[HCDX] Special SWCH Pirate xmsn. Aug. 1

Per Dutch Pirate stn. Radio Lowland, there will be a special "Short Wave Combination Holland" broadcast on air on August 1, on 6310 kHz., with power of 400-w.  Broadcast will start 0700 UTC, and run to at least 2400, possibly a little bit later, as I asked the op if he/they could stay on a little bit later for possible better chance for reception in North America, and he replied it is possible.  Not sure if more than 1 stn. will be involved; the name of the broadcast seems to indicate possibly so.  Good chance for DX'ers in eastern N. America who have never logged a European Pirate stn., or for those who have to hear a new one.  This info first came from the alfalima website.

Alex Vranes, Jr.
Harpers Ferry, WV, U.S.A.

(An aside to Rich Brock: I was born/raised not too far from you in Midland, PA!)

Order your WRTH 2008: