  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: wghauser@xxxxxxxxx ; Shortwaveworld
Shortwaveworld Shortwaveworld ; Robert Wilkner ;
Logs DSWCI Logs DSWCI Logs DSWCI ; Ivan Worldx ;
hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
gaylevanhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
Anker Petersen ; Marie Lamb ; worlddx
  Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 09:32
  Subject: [dxld] Sun Log

  Cuba, 5025, Radio Rebelde, 0930 Nothing heard
during this period here.
  What's going on I wonder? Did someone Die?
Station is off the air. I
  can hear a signal from someone else which is
very weak, but not Cuba.
  (Chuck Bolland, July 13, 2008)

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post)
| Start a new topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database |
Calendar
  MARKETPLACE
  You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a
complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
  Yahoo! Finance
  It's Now Personal

  Guides, news,