[HCDX] New logs with some important notices

[HCDX] New logs with some important notices

http://zlgr.multiply.com/journal/item/162   (not the notices below )

As you might see the previous  logs were made in Furka  a point in W
Kassandra Chalkidiki
The previous days  I have uploaded several  interesting videos in Youtube
and my site showing  snapshots from  the beach of Fourka  on this address
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFYQ7F5c2Jg   (Fourka beach )

and this is the country house
http://zlgr.multiply.com/video/item/15

IN case someone wants to find out Fourka on google maps here it is:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.002109,23.391438&spn=0.040961,
0.10849&t=h&z=14
or
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=39.994547~23
.399162&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-
1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

and more info on the area:
http://www.traveleye.com/client/z_fourka.php
http://tinyurl.com/3oj833
http://tinyurl.com/3w52oq

logs:

FRANCE 7235 R Netherlands 1423  and then  till 1700 s off with talks ,
reports  and sporadic music . Lanbguage seems  to me as  Dutch . Though
was hearing (not listening ) the station for ca one and half hour could not
catch a clear ID
This is a NF started possibly less than 1 week  signal is S7  Liangas Jul 8
and 9 th Retziki THS Greece

Thanks to  DXLD 077 Wolfy's log ,  this is indeed special sports program
from RN coming from Issodoun
Too bad they  are wiping  out my favorite station

EQ GUINEA? 5005 Bata wit S5  mean signal  and hilife songs. Low
modulation. FSK QRMer on 5002(sporadic and poor ) and 5006 (strong)
Liangas Jul 7th Retziki THS Greece

9280 Cairo? 0401   Arab talks  with news about M East S20 Liangas  8+9
Jul Retziki THS Greece

Cland 8000 V of broad Masses:  nothing for 8/7  , but S7 on 9/7 with Arabic
talks , horn of Africa  songs . Moderate QRM in both sides. ON 10th with
signal 2-3 on 0355  but on 0403 with S6 and Arabic  Liangas 8+9 + 10 Jul
Retziki THS Greece

VoA 4930 and 4960 head both days with S2 and S7 (8.7)/S1 and S5  (9.7)
respectively  Liangas 8+9 Jul Retziki THS Greece

ETHIOPIA 7110  R Ethiopia 0402 in Amharic with folk songs talks by YL  S5
9704.2 R Ethiopia again with talks in Amharic and music clips  S5 max  Both
Liangas 8 Jul Retziki THS Greece

NIgeria:15120 V of Nigeria  1745 with good signal S20 with program 16
minutes , mentioning the bank of Nigeria and the Nigeria Communications
Commission
Liangas Jul 7th Retziki THS Greece

Cland? 6600 at 2007 a signal S6 max , S3 mean . OM talking but lang is
difficult due to strong local noise  24132 Liangas Jul 7th Retziki THS Greece

KOREA N : 6250.4 Pyngyang Pangsong 1805 with operas with S9 , 43433 .
Nothing on 6398 Liangas Jul 10  Retziki THS Greece

Please read my aricle on SINPO at http://tinyurl.com/yt7qjd
________________________
http://zliangas.blogspot.com  (radio tech , gadgets, grk ethics)
http://zlgr.stumbleupon.com  (my social 'bookmarks' )
http://zlgr.multiply.com (radio monitoring site plus audio clips ) MAIN SITE
http://www.youtube.com/zach0gr     some videos
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr    pictures upload
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas
http://www.myspace.com/310100806
http://del.icio.us/gr_geek1
Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr  ---
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop

Order your WRTH 2008: