[HCDX] Radio Maria WF QSL manager

Radio Maria World Family decided to start a QSL service, as a friendly
attention towards radio enthusiasts. So, after talks with Radio Maria WF
President, Emanuele Ferrario, and Radio Maria WF Network Director, Claudio
Re, I begun to confirm reports as QSL manager.  It is a volunteer amateur
service. So far we have QSL letter for Radio Maria Nederland 675 kHz and
Radio Maria station in Andrate, Italy, on 26000 kHz AM and 26010 kHz DRM.

Mail address: qsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you prefere a paper confirmation, you can write to my address: Giampiero
Bernardini - via Tertulliano 35 - 20137 Milano - Italy. If possible, please,
add stamps, IRC, 1 dollar etc. just to help me in answering.

We'll appreciate audio clips. We are interested in knowing how you receive
Radio Maria. About DRM broadcasting we'll appreciate information about audio
quality, a copy of Dream software log and images of Dream software at work.

Ciao
Giampiero Bernardini
QSL manager Radio Maria WF

http://www.radiomaria.org/