[HCDX] E-skip to PA

interesting few minutes of E-skip after a severe thunderstorm passed thru.

as I was listening to pittsburgh's WDVE 102.5 in the shop. I heard the infamous "shifting" and "whisking" sound of another station coming over WDVE for about 30 seconds.  the e-skip station totally knocked wdve out just like I hit a memory button.  I went to the open frequencies and they were loaded.  I then went to the Sansui TU-717 on the big antenna and presto.

Time was 22:30 to 22:45 UTC or 6:30p to 6:45p local time.  all stations had their slogan id's or call letter id's.

there were a lot coming in, but the fades were too deep and too frequent.  one station even kept taking over pittsburgh's WDVE 102.5.  I am located about 60 miles from pittsburgh.

sporadic E-skip from FL/GA to Central PA

98.7 The River, Savannah, GA

98.3 The Max, WWRZ, Lakeland, FL

102.9 WJGO, Bob FM, Ft. Myers, FL.

103.1 WPBZ, The Buzz, West Palm Beach, FL

104.1 WTKS, Real Radio, Cocoa Beach, FL

Steve Price,
Johnstown, PA
Triple Beam FM