[HCDX] QSL from Lutheran World Federation

[HCDX] QSL from Lutheran World Federation

9655, Lutheran World Federation, via Wertachtal, DTK. As he had promised via e-mail, I received a full detailed confirmation letter by post from Mr. Jukka Latva-Hakuni, Media Consultant. He states that the programme is in Fulani language. The letter came from Lutheran World Federation, 150 Route de Ferney, CH-1211 Geneva 2, Switzerland. On the envelope it can be read P.O. Box 2100, CH-1211 Geneva 2. I sent my report by e-mail to the HQ in Geneva and the previous answer from Mr. Latva-Hakuni came from jukka.latva-hakuni@xxxxxxxxxx

Artur Fernández Llorella
Catalonia, Spain

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última
http://newsletters.msn.com/hm/maintenanceeses.asp?L=ES&C=ES&P=WCMaintenance&Brand=WL&RU=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com

Order your WRTH 2008: