Re: [HCDX] Radio Symban Australia QSL's

aQuoting Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Glen,
Yes Con and Angelo phoned me yesterday..(Wednesday), and advised at around 3pm
local Sydney time, (0500) UTC, it was on air for good!
So it was off air since the 20th May till the 11th June. Anyone hearing in
between, has hearing induced madness of too much Dxing!
QSL hunters, for email reports see below as advised previously.
For snail mailers
Well it looks like being me.
If you all wish I can gather reception reports say till the end of July 08.
Then go to the record store that Radio Symban use and get Con and Angelo to
verify the reports. I guess we can buy postcards, of Sydney, and write on the
reverse.
HMMM so you can write to John Wright "Reception reports", 29 Milford road,
Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia.

Please enclose either 2 IRC's (current accepted IRC's), or 2 USD dollars,
as this will probably come out of my pocket if you don't include return postage.

Glen, hopefully this will satisfy the QSL hunters.

Regards
John

Johno,

Is it actually back on the air, 24 hours? I have seen no reports of anyone actually hearing it since the initial discovery last month for 2 or 3 days.

73, Glenn