[HCDX] UPGRADE OF DATABASE

Hi all,

I just finished updating and upgrading my database application which uses EIBI's datafile. However, it now contains more information.
I have included the AOKI database as a second database.  Because
of this, there is now an estimated 20,000 records.

If you'd like to get a copy of the new application called "Magna", go
to this URL http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML to download it. This is freeware.

I'd like to hear from you with any comments, suggestions or compliments.

Thanks

Chuck Bolland
ka4prfnospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Order your WRTH 2008: