Re: [HCDX] New Perseus Databases

Hi Rocco,

thanks for your mail which gave new information to me. However, I think this is a matter that should be discussed between you and Marcelo Bedene. I do not claim any rights regarding the content of the lists collected in the Perseus Databases. I see my task in combining frequency lists (of course with permission of the publisher), and to add functions like displaying sunrise / sunset times and distance, as well as receiver operation for the Perseus.

As I did not know any background of the DXCB - DXCP issue until now, I do not feel well prepared for any final judgement. When I downloaded your list some minutes ago (Link 1 gives a 404-error, btw) I noticed that the list is from 2007 and does not contain any coordinates which are essential for the above mentioned calculations. But I offer to add your list to the Perseus Databases. Just send an Excel file to me and much more DXers will be able to take notice of your work. Let them decide what list they prefer.
What do you think?

vy 73
Willi