Re: [HCDX] DXLD 8-045 IRIN

Hi,
Re: DXLD 8-045 IRIN
I heard them on April 6th on 9665 kHz 17.35-17.44 UTC.
Before and at 17.30 only REE could be heard with very strong signals. Sunday football!
At 17.35 the transmission from IRIN started with Somali music, ID's etc... News items followed with Somalia mentioned several times. At 17.41: www-site and e-mail address spelled. At 17.44.30 the broadcast ended and there started and endless stream of tones and piips, like a mobile telephone... Reception was fair, but better than expected, as Spain was very strong.
I heard them also the day after (Monday), but then REE started its transmissions at 17.30.
The address: feedback@xxxxxxxxxxx didn't work. My email bounced back. But I also sent a report from their home page. No reactions so far!
73 from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden
Explore the seven wonders of the world

Order your WRTH 2008: