[HCDX] 3396 kHz

Hi,
3396 kHz, 19.39-20.10, Nov 29th
I tuned in to an African station here with lively African style music and a DJ, full of exaltation. At 20.00 a news bulletin by a male voice, followed by another news bulletin by a female voice, probably in another language. I heard Zimbabwe mentioned many times, so I think its them. What do you think? Very bad at the beginning, but up to S 3 around 20.00. Whe I left the radio for this they continued with a kind of religious programming. 73 from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/