Re: [HCDX] R.Lider on 6185kHz

Altho I`m not likely to monitor during those hours, I very much doubt R. Lider
is on 6185. If so, they are foolish for going onto such a crowded frequency.
Chile is now scheduled there after 0800, ID as CVC La Voz, as usual programming
originating in Miami, to the deteriment of poor Radio Educacion. If in doubt,
you can always check the CVC // 6070. 73, Glenn Hauser

--- Jari Savolainen <jari.savolainen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Noted a few days ago in the morning (after 0800 UTC I recall)
> a Spanish speaking station alone on 6185. Me too first was thinking
> about R Educacion. They gave some www address and what sounded
> like alternatives to hear the station " a traves internet" "a traves onda
> corta" etc. I think CVC Chile is listed here in Spanish 0800-1100.
> I didn't get any clear id either way, how does CVC Chile id nowadays?
> And if satellite feed, what do they relay?
> 73
> Jari Savolainen
> Kuusankoski
> Finland