[HCDX] The Gabon Buzz

I'll post my message also here, maybe someone has comments.
There's been a discussion in DXLD about the loud buzz ruining
the audio of Africa No. 1 and R Gabon on certain frequencies
4777, 9580 (and it's harmonic 19160). It's been reported on 4777
also during early UT morning transmission.
Jari Savolainen

I wrote:
---
 19 Nov I took some time to monitor Gabon frequencies.
When checking 9580 at 1340 buzz was there loud.
1559 buzz went off slowly, just like someone turning the "fade the
buzz" knob. No break in carrier or audio noticed. The next hour
9580 audio was clean.
1600 same buzz popped up on 4777.
1657 transmitter on 4777 was switched off.
1658 buzz slowly raised on 9580. No break in carrier or audio noted.
After some seconds the audio was buried by the buzz.

Around 1600 also 15475 was switched on, no buzz, but weak signal
due to local noise level.

So R Gabon, ANO, buzz, 4777 and 9580 are connected.
Now we need explanation to what's happening there :-)

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland
---