Re: [HCDX] Taiwan or China on 6145//7185

Nick,

I can`t speak to this specific situation, but as a rule I think China`s
shortwave jammers dominate very much as heard in North America, probably
because they are more powerful and/or non-direxional. 73, Glenn Hauser

--- Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm looking for a parallel for a MW broadcaster, having heard what I
> think may be Taiwan (R. Taiwan International) on 1521 kHz a couple of
> mornings ago.  Among possible parallels I see listed are 6145 and
> 7185, which were indeed parallel just before 1800UT.
>
> But, there is also a Chinese broadcaster on those two frequencies
> that acts as a jammer, isn't there?  Does anyone know which one
> dominates on the North American west coast?
>
> best wishes,
>
> Nick

> Nick Hall-Patch
> Victoria, B.C.
> Canada

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/