Re: [HCDX] Radio Ipirá, 1450

Andrew,
I can't hear any ID here. Just a couple of remarks for you

- The second clip contains a salsa music ("Por la esquina del viejo barrio
lo vì passar..." - put these words in Google and you'll find the song). This
is probably another station from somewhere in Latin America, not Brazil

- The third clip contains an ad, then the name of the program ("Estamos
apresentando - Momentos da noite"), than the hour ("Vinte e uma hora mais
vinte e oito minutos"). There is another ad in the second part of the clip,
a pharmacy. I don't hear Ipirà anywhere.
Do you have another piece of recording after the hour announcement, which is
exactly at 28"? Please post it, maybe the id is there

Cheers
Rocco

On 9/14/06, Andrew Brade <andrew.brade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I heard a Brazilian station that I have tentatively
> identified as Radio Ipirá. It was heard yesterday
> morning (13 September) between 0010 and 0100 on 1450.
>
> The recordings are available here:
>
> http://uk.geocities.com/andrew.brade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> One of the recordings contains two rather weak 'Ipirá'
> IDs. Another contains some examples of the unusual
> music played and the third contains two announcements.
> The second of these, I believe, contains an ID at 28
> seconds and mentions Bahia at 45s.
>
> If there are any Brazilian experts around out there
> that could confirm these recordings I would be most
> grateful.
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Andrew Brade
>

> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.
> Order yours from
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059367/hardcoredxcom/

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science
> License
> published by Michael Stutz at
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html

Preorder your WRTH 2007: