Re: [HCDX] UNID 1300 kHz - Spanish language religion program

I think I stated in my original message that I thought I detected an Irish
accent in there ..... and I confused the Portuguese for Spanish!

I'm not that well up in religion, the speaker mentions (pardon my spelling,
grammar) 'apostolica catolica'.  Would this be in keeping with a programme
from the 'Pentecostal Church'?

I'm glad the recording created some interest ....although I think the only
definite conclusion is that there's no positive ID!

On a happier note I logged Radio Guayivu, Buenos Aires on 1610 for the first
time last night.

Paul
Troon

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.