Re: [HCDX] REE's QSL Policy

J. D., You could have read the original, hopefully with accents intact, via

Apparently my summary was not enough? Here`s a loose translation:

I don`t know if you are aware, but REE has a policy of not QSLing, which is too
bad. I didn`t know this when I sent them a reception report.

So today I recevied e-mail from Pilar Salvador Marco, informing me that REE has
not sent out QSL cards for years. Despite this, Pilar confirmed my report
but only with partial data, frequency and SINPO.

Even tho it was partial data, I consider myself victorious in receiving
confirmation of my reception of REE.

Translated by Glenn Hauser

http://mail.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.