[HCDX] UNID LA, RRI Manokwari

UNID. LA   6142.61  UNID., 0940 pgm of just simple rustic Ranchera mx w/M
anncr host in SP.  Ment of "...los pueblo...".  0959 canned voice-over
anmnt by M w/ment of khz but it was fading so couldn't copy.  Seemed to be
in nx at 1002.  Lider usually has quite a few canned IDs, so I don't know
what this would be.  Drifting down to 6142.56 by 1002, and  6142.48 by
1020.  Getting some local noise just above on 6144 but fair signal and
quite (quick) fady.  Gradually fading out after 1005.  (Valko 2 Sept.)

All 3 120 mb Aussies back on so 6080 should be ending.  (2 Sept.)  However,
only 2310 and 2325 on the air today.  (Valko 3 Sept.)

INDONESIA   3987.06  RRI Manokwari, 1040 sounded like live song by Warren
Zevon.  Soft Lagu towards ToH, M anncr, then abt 6 reps of IS, 4+1 time
ticks, short fanfare, and M w/warta berita mentioning "RRI" and Radio Rep.
Indo.  Ment of warta berita at end at 1103, then same fanfare again and
usual soft theme song played after RRI nx.  1104 M w/RRI ID and tlk
presumably lcl nx.  1107 ment of "program", then IS twice, and back to
mx.  Nice strength but mod. could be increased.  Some Hams here were just
blasting it away at times.  Pontianak noted below on 3976.06 but much
weaker, and presumed Kendari above on 3995.03 but hardly any audio.  (Valko
3 Sept.)

Not much listening lately.  I've been working on a 60 mb T2FD.  Don't know
if the tree at the bottom of the yard will support the weight, so I may
have to shorten it for the 49 mb.  It should be interesting hoisting it up!!

73           Dave

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.