Re: [HCDX] BBC World service on 9660, 13765, 6110 via WHRI

? There is nothing tentative about it. As first reported in DXLD, this schedule
went into effect August 1. I just searched on WHR website for BBC as a program,
however, and found that it is on WHRI not only at 11-13 on 9660 and 21-23 on
13765, but also at 03-04 on 6110 --- that would be Spanish, previously
unnoticed. That frequency started the A-06 season via French Guiana, and I
think originally was from Ascension or UK itself. BTW, I guess this also means
we can listen to BBCWS during these hours via the WHR audio stream, tho I have
not tried (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- joe kay <joeva3eo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> *North America* 9660 Aug 27 *1100*-1300 USA: *Tentative: BBC World Service
> -relay*. Tune in at 12:46 with talk about Premiership TV Broadcasts; ID at
> 12:56 as "BBC World Service"; Off air at 1300 followed without pause by this
> comment: "send your reception report to South Bend Indiana" cut off in mid
> air. Checking World Harvest Radio schedule it shows Angel 2 transmitter for
> 1100-1300 on 9660 kHz. Joe VA3EOJ Toronto Canada
> Joe Karthaus

http://mail.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.