[HCDX] Help with Brazilian ID

For the last two nights I've been hearing a Brazilian station, at times
at Fair levels, on 1500 kHz from around 2300-0030 UTC, when an SS
station (probably R Dos Mil) replaces it.

I've heard 'Bahia' mentioned a couple of time which perhaps narrows it
down to Bahia State where there appear to be two stations on 1500 kHz.
One of them, Radio Jacuipe, gets the odd mention in Scandinavian
DXpedition logs.

Could anyone fluent in Portuguese take a listen:

http://www.geocities.com/paulcrankshaw/1500unknown.mp3

There might just be a 'Radio Jacuipe' id in the middle of my recording
(unfortunately it is deliberately distorted). And is there any other
clue in the recording?

Paul
Troon, Scotland

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.