Re: [HCDX] [Cumbre DX] AFN e-mail responses

I tried the QSL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e-mail address for a report on the
Barrigada, Guam transmitter and had the same result as the older USN address
- no response. I believe the problem is that no one is minding the QSL store
at AFN - that is, no new "Jennifer Gray" has appeared to take an interest in
SWL reports, therefore they're just going into the bit bucket. I've had the
same problem with the Commando Solo psyops group in Pennsylvania and the
MARLO group in Bahrain. Unless you find someone in the military who
understands SWL reports and takes the time to respond, reports to these
services will continue to go unanswered. I suspect JOSN Jennifer Gray may
have been promoted by now and likely been sent to a new duty station. Such
is the life of a sailor (and soldier, airman, or marine).

Bruce W. Churchill
Senior Project Manager
National Engineering Technology Corporation
14320 Firestone Blvd., Suite 100
La Mirada, CA 90638

Tel: (714)562-5725 x207
Fax: (714)562-5728