[HCDX] Need Help w/ UNID 7120 SW Station

If anyone can help me ID the following SW station, I'd
be most grateful.  Heard April 22, 2006 between 1045
and 1100 UTC on 7.120 mhz.  It started off sounding
somewhat like Contemporary Christian music, so I
thought possible Wantok Radio Light from PNG.  But,
language didn't sound like English.  Abrupt sign-off
in mid-song at 1100 UTC.  The only other station
Passport shows CPBS Beijing, and HFCC shows China
Radio International.  Click on link below for the
audio:

http://www.geocities.com/jdstephens_99/sounds/unid/unid_7120.mp3

Any help would be most appreciated

73,