[HCDX] Art Bell

Good Night !

I'd appreciate a lot if anyone could provide me with information regarding the stations carrying Art Bell. Another big passion for me are the UFOs and I just learned that a person (working for the NASA) erased an UFO from a photo of a satellite in order to "keep the secret" (see http://taraquebec.org/a-ovnis.html for those of you that speak French).

Therefore, I think I'd like the Art Bell show which is dealing with that subject. Here in Montreal (and in Quebec) we have a show for parapsychology and insolit events, at 8PM (0000 UTC) on énergie 94.3 (http://www.radioenergie.com). It is called "Le Bonhomme 8 Heures", inspired by a strange person from a local legend. However, it only last a half-hour and I would like a longer show dealing with this stuff.

Have a good night and may good DX be with you !
Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu in Pierrefonds, Montreal's West Island
"La jalousie est un grand pieux dans l'évolution spirituelle !"

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.