[HCDX] Media Network 25 Anniversity "Vodcast" to "Air" on May 7, 2006

>From the Jonathan Marks' Critical Distance
Blog at http://criticaldistance.blogspot.com:

I have been commissioned by Andy Sennitt, editor of the Media Network
website, to put together a special vodcast, which is going to make a lot
more sense if you remember my work on the Media Network show at Radio
Netherlands.

So here's a little advanced warning to put May 7th 2006 into your
calendar. On that date Radio Netherlands will be celebrating one quarter
century of Media Network on-air and on-line by bringing you a vodcast.

Where are Mike Bird, Victor Goonetilleke, Diana Janssen and Jim Cutler
these days? We have spared no expense (actually we have!) to track them
down for this safari into the past - and future. More news as it comes
together....

(via Dan Srebnick, Aberdeen, NJ)

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.