[HCDX] Call International Rescue - we have a DXer in trouble

Oh dear

The cyclone season was just about to end and look what happens......

Four day cyclone forecast
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDG00074.shtml

Cyclone tracking map
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDD65011.shtml

For those who wish to monitor online the final few days of my life, please visit
http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDDP0007.txt

Cyclone broadcast available on shortwave transmission: ABC Far North will be broadcasting on shortwave service 6020 kHz from 1800 April 18 and on 11650 kHz from 0600 April 19.

Also visit
http://www.abc.net.au/farnorth/ and then in a day or so on http://abc.net.au/darwin/

Craig Edwards
Nhulunbuy (Gove), Northern Territory, Australia
nutritionandsports@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/nhulunbuy_2005_12.dx
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions see Australia

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.