[HCDX] Sligo European Radio - Easter Broadcast

It is with deep regret that, due to unforseen technical problems, Sligo
European Radio was unable to broadcast as planned today on 9330khz on the 32
metre short-wave band.

The staff of Sligo European Radio would like to thank everyone who made the
effort to tune in with the intentu=ion of listening to this mornings
broadcast, but to due a major problem with RF feedback at our new
transmitter site, Sligo European Radio was unable to broadcast its monthly 3
hour programmes as previously advertised.

We deeply regret this non appearance and wish all our listeners a very happy
easter and we shall return as planned, with all our technical problems
hopefully solved, on May 21st 2006.

Yours sincerely

Chris Jensen, Jon Seabrook and Steven MacLeod and all our technical staff at
Sligo European Radio

Find accommodation FAST with MSN Search! http://search.msn.ie/

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.