[HCDX] Low-frequency experimenters seek reports

This excerpt taken from the ARRL Weekly Mailing List might be of interest to
some of you:

Low-frequency experimenters seek reports, cross band skeds:

The next round of LF transpacific testing between ZM2E, Quartz Hill, New
Zealand, and VA7LF, S Pender Island, British Columbia, will take place April
3, 4 and 5.

Testing will begin shortly after sunset at VA7LF (approximately 0630 UTC)
and will continue until sunrise (approximately 1400 UTC).

The frequency will be 137.7890 / 137.7886 kHz (0.4 Hz shift) using FSK90.

Following a schedule with VA7LF, ZM2E will continue with R6L until sunrise
in New Zealand.

Reception reports via the reflectors are encouraged, and the VA7LF site will
be Internet equipped.

"If we are able to get things set up smoothly, we may be on the air for
testing on Sunday night, April 2," said Steve McDonald, VE7SL.

"Since we will be at our maximum ERP limit, we hope to have some time
available to attempt some cross band HF-LF CW-CW QSOs or QRSS-CW contacts in
our early evening hours (0300-0600 UTC)." Interested stations should contact
McDonald via e-mail, <jsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.