[HCDX] 4AY and 4KZ FNQ Australia Cyclone Larry

This is from Al Kirton the general manager and fellow ARDXC member in Innisfail near Cairns, Far north Queensland. In response to Cyclone Larry. A cyclone 1 better than Cyclone Tracy that flatterned Darwin.
4 Ay Innisfail is off air plus the FM transmitters.
So here is the state of serviceability as of 28/3/06 9am local time 2300 UTC.
John (Johnno) Wright Australian Radio DX club.

3 out of 14 of our transmitters are on. 531 East Innisfail, 693 Tully and
1611 Karumba.

531 on omni at about 3kw as one of the 400 foot towers and unused 256 foot
tower fell down. The ATU hut on the present antenna blew away. Fortunately
the Board with the 3 coils and ceramic cap was undamaged. The Army helped us
put it into a temporary enclosure covered by a tarp.

If anyone can DX us I will send a QSL with special Cyclone Larry notation on
it.

The town looks like a battlefield!

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.