[HCDX] SER On the air this Sunday

Hello everybody.

Sligo European Radio will be making their March broadcast this Sunday 26th
on 9330 Khz in the 32 metre short-wave band, 08.00 and 10.40 GMT.

Sligo European Radio is an unlicenced radio station playing golden oldies
right across Europe from its studio's in a lonely farmyard a few miles
outside Sligo Town in the North-West of the Irish Republic.

Reception reports are as always gratfully received and will be rewarded with
an SER QSL card.

Reception reports should be sent to sligoeuropeanradio@xxxxxxxxxxx and if
you can make a recording of our output as an mp3 file please attach a copy
of it to your reception report e-mail.

To find out more about Sligo European Radio you can log on to our website
at: www.geocities.com/sligoeuropeanradio

Good luck and happy listening from all the crew at Sligo European Radio

Find a baby-sitter FAST with MSN Search! http://search.msn.ie/

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.