Von: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Glenn
Hauser
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. März 2006 01:42
An: Jouko Huuskonen; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Signal Editor
Betreff: Re: [HCDX] Indonesia on 4874,6 kHz

Sorong and Wamena both vary around 4870; yes, that means news. A quick
search
of the DXLD archive found 4874.6 reported as Sorong, in 1-135, from a
band
survey 8/28-9/3/2001 by Roland Schulze, then in Philippines, and also
reported
as presumed Sorong on 4874.62 in 1-145, 8 October 2001. Strange there
have been
no reports since then, however (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- Jouko Huuskonen <jouko.huuskonen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> INDONESIA 4874,6 Radio Republik Indonesia with "warta berita" at 2130
UTC.
> Isn´t that news in Bahasa Indonesian? I didn´t hear any RRI-ID b/o
pretty
> poor reception. Signal level was even S7. What´s the QTH I wonder.
>
> 73 de Jouko Huuskonen
> Turku FINLAND

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.