[HCDX] Radio Belarus

BELARUS: 7125 R Belarus *2030- in English. I checked all the frequencies of R Belarus given in WRTH 2006. This was the "best" frequency. Second best was MW 1170 kHz with QRM by R Sawa, UAE and R Capodistria from Slovenia in Italian.

7440 kHz was very, very poor. One could hardly detect the language, English.On 7340 kHz there was an Arabic speaking station, IBRA R from from Julich tells my Passport.

Overall reception from R Belarus was very poor both on SW and MW! Date is March 24.

73 de Jouko Huuskonen
Turku FINLAND

Rx: AOR 7030+
Ant: 95 m lw to E