[HCDX] New Software Defined Radio by Kneisner+Doering

Hello list,

while controlling the Kneisner+Doering site for any news about their
announced KWZ30-2 digital receiver, I spotted an announcewment for
another new radio: the KDG-SR100. This will be a software defined
radio, and it seems SDRs will be very popular in the future, as more
and more of them are being launched. The KDG-SR100 is a transceiver,
but described as of interest to listeners too, and will compatible
with Flex Radio software.

Preliminary information can be accessed from the K+D homepage:
http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html

I've no economic interest in K+D, but I'm always interested in new radios!

73

Fabrizio

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.