[HCDX] WADR new frequency

Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

SENEGAL , West Africa Democracy Radio. Nueva frecuencia a partir del 26 de Marzo, según mail que acabo de recibir de la emisora:

"Dear all,

Please note that the frequencies for the new shortwave season, starting
Sunday 26 March 2006, have changed and will be as follows:-

0700-0900UTC: 17,875kHz
0900-1100UTC: 17,875kHz

I am pleased to say that for this season we have been able to use the
same frequency for both time slots.

If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Best Regards,

--
            Abdou.K. LÔ