Re: [HCDX] This is such a sad story - please complain to the BBC to stop it happening... please, please, please!!

"But we leave you with the sad news ... the BBC UK theme played on Radio 4
is to be scrapped. It's been good enough for the past 33 years, but if you
tune in, as they say in radioland, at half past five in the morning you will
hear instead what's been described as a 'pacy news briefing' so enjoy it
while you can. We've no idea what the head of Radio 4's playing at - we're
thinking of using it every night. Goodnight."
- Jeremy Paxman, Newsnight 23rd January 2006

Please sign the petition now at http://www.savetheradio4theme.co.uk/

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.