Re: [HCDX] Radio St. Helena situation

Finding a used hf transmitter shouldn´t be the problem. But: Is the RSH
technician willing to do the technical service for such a tx and its
antenna? Otherwise it would not make sense to shop for a transmitter,
because it would go the same way as many swbc transmitters in f.e. mainland
Africa.

Regards,
Harald

RSH.
> At the Board meeting on 28. November, the issues were again discussed in
> detail.  On 15. December, Mr. Vernon Quickfall,  the CEO of RSH,  wrote to
> us on behalf of the Chairman of the Board of St. Helena News Media
Services
> (the owner of RSH).  The international SWL-community was thanked for all
> their support and efforts. The Board would welcome our "Project", but the
> economic situation on St. Helena is such that the Friends of RSH around
the
> world would have to finance the "Project" entirely on their own.
Therefore,

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.