Re: [HCDX] Hard-Core-DX Digest, Vol 37, Issue 17

Maybe it's just me, but it seems the tactful and diplomatic thing to do
would be to explain to the poster what his log report lacks. If he has the
interest in the hoby help him learn. After all, what, exactly is a "serious"
DX matter? What is this, a professional organization?

xstevex1

>Is this a kind of a joke, fake or what?
>Please use this list for "serious" DX matters only.
>73 from Bjvrn fransson

>From: "ANAND KAPIL NUNKOO" <kpl253@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [HCDX] " Reception reports"
>Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:37:38 -1200
>
>Destination: Africa
>Language: French
>Date: 7 January, 2006
>Time: 18:00 - 19:00 (UTC)
>Frequency: 15 575 (KHZ)
>SINPO: 54444
>Remark: Good reception
>Receiver: R-2000 (Trio)
>Antenna: Seven metres long
>E-mail: kpl253@xxxxxxxxx
>( I sent this reception reports to KBS World Radio via e-mail )
>( Requests qsl's cards, calendar, stickers and others )

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.