[HCDX] 7120 Wantok Radio Light

Hi all,
on 7120 I usually have Xinjiang with Kyrgyz until 1230 UT, but Wantok Radio Light has been well over the threshold many times lately, today Sat Jan 14, too. Christian songs, some of them with choires singing in a South Pacific style. From 1300 Radio Romania. Their carrier seems to begin warming up at different times, e.g. 1253, as today, sometimes as late as 1259. 7120 is at times full of ham operators, today with a funny-sounding whistle concert when one of them  was, I think,  trying to start up a repeater. So there is a "window"  to hear Wantok Radio Light between 1230 and 1300.
73/Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden AOR AR7030 30 m LW

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.