[HCDX] MW DX Report from the remote tropics of Australia

Nhulunbuy in Northern Australia is a remote coastal location where not many Australians will ever visit because it's so difficult to get there.

It's the kind of place where serious DXers would love to go and do their “once in a lifetime” DXpedition. I can imagine this place being like Newfoundland, Miscou Island or Grayland for North American DXers and Lemmenjoki, Kongsfjord or Parkalompolo for Europeans.

I'm not sure if anyone has ever been DX'ing from this location, but I'm glad I now have. This article is not a 'large-scale week-long DXpedition' report, but rather it's the first instalment of hopefully many DX reports from a place I have just moved to live for the next for 3 years.

Visit http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/nhulunbuy_2005_12.dx

Cheers

Craig

Craig Edwards, PO Box 60, Nhulunbuy NT 0881 Australia
Email nutritionandsports@xxxxxxxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.