[HCDX] Sligo European Radio - Broadcast this Sunday

Hello Anoraks.

After the disasterous non-appearance due to severe technical problems on
April 26th 2006.

Sligo European Radio has the pleasure of announcing our next transmission,
which will be

this Sunday, May 21st between 0700 GMT (0800 BST) and 1200 GMT (1300 BST).

This transmission, from our new transmitter site, will be on 9330khz on the
32 Metre short-

wave band.

The programme schedule for this transmission is as follows:

    06.45 GMT Transmitter switch-on.
    07.00 GMT Steven McCloud
    08.00 GMT Jon Seabrook.
    09.00 GMT Musical Memories with Elvis.
    10.00 GMT Mike Cullen.
    11.00 GMT Chris Jensen.
    12.00 GMT Station Closedown

All reception reports are invited at our e-mail address:
sligoeuropeanradio@xxxxxxxxxxx and

if you can include a 2 or 3 minute, good quality recording, of our output as
an attachment

to your reception report, be would be delighted to hear from you.

Looking forward to hearing from you, hearing from us.

Yours sincerely

Chris Jensen - Owner - Sligo European Radio

Customise your home page with RSS feeds at MSN Ireland! http://ie.msn.com/

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.