[HCDX] THUR LOG

Bolivia, 5952.34, Emisoras Pio XII, 1006-1015  Noted a
man in Spanish comments during period.  Signal was
good.  (Chuck Bolland, May 11, 2006)

Malaysia, 7295, RTV Malaysia, 1018-1030  Noted a man
taking phone calls between pop music selections.
Comments were in English.  Signal was good, especially
by 1031 UTC.  (Chuck Bolland, May 11, 2006)

Singapore, 6000, MediaCorp Radio, (Pres), 1036-1059
Noted a man and woman in conversation.  Language was
Chinese.  At 1045 noted canned promos.  According to
PPWBR, MediaCorp is suppose to relinguish the freq at
1100 for R Singapore International.  Consequently, my
plans to monitor this change were  diffcult to
accomplish
because Cuba came up with their IS at 1056.  I could
still hear MCR under Cuba however.  And at 1059 there
was brief
annoucement from Singapore, but couldn't really catch
any details.  Signal was poor (Chuck Bolland, May 11,
2006)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.