[HCDX] WRTH Summer schedules file available for free download

WRTH is pleased to announce that a Summer schedules file is now  available
for free download at the WRTH web site, http://www.wrth.com
Please follow the simple instructions on our site to download the file.

The file is pdf document and you will require the free adobe acrobat
reader 5 or above to read it (a link to the Adobe website is on our  page).

The file contains Summer 06 broadcasting schedules from all  International
and selected clandestine/target broadcasters. Also  included are 'By
Frequency' LW,MW
and SW listings of the stations in the  file plus a new feature for the
Summer web file: broadcasts in English,  French, German, Portuguese and
Spanish.
The file contains 113 pages and the page layout is the same as WRTH. and
is approximately 450k.

We hope that you find this file a useful accompaniment to the WRTH.

Regards,

Sean Gilbert, International Editor

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.