[HCDX] Clean Copy of Final HCJB English broadcast

The last DX Partyline, and many other shows, are available from HCJB as a
Podcast.
You'll receive a perfect quality recording instantly.
You don't need an iPod to listen. All you need is a computer and a free
download of
iTunes or a similar player. Here's the link to HCJB's podcast addresses:
http://www.hcjb.org/mass_media/radio/program_podcasts.html
The HCJB site also has basic information for those not yet indoctrinated
into the world of Podcasts and streaming.

It's hard to believe that HCJB will no longer be broadcasting in English on
shortwaves.
They have been a rock for a lifetime. You have to admire the quality of
Internet radio.
Perfect quality shows are delivered in just seconds. Time marches forward.

Peace be with you, Karl Zuk N2KZ