Re: [HCDX] Re; RTBF Test Transmission

It's more or less, along these lines.

Greetings. In  reference to the test (transmissions) from RTBF, I have just
received a list, in XLS format, with a listing of all the monitors of the
station and the data obtained. It came with the following text, in French
and English. For obvious reasons, I don?t think it's convenient having it?s
contest published, at this time.

Jose Miguel Romero
Thanks for your messages. I'm confirming your reports, be sending a attached
Excel document, in which you can see your reports.

Bye.
Priscille CAZIN
RTBFi

That's a pretty much a literal translation. What I can?t figure out is why,
is the document is in English, it's not included. Maybe the reasons are
obvious to everyone else.

En las escaleras donde otros tiemblan y se arrastran y se venden y no se
atreven ni a levantar la cabeza, ésta mujer subió ésas escalinatas, con una
disposición increíble, porque yo la vi.
Rafael Cancel Miranda,
refiriéndose a Dolores Lebrón Sotomayor