[HCDX] QSL received from Krasnodar tx. Centre!

Hi! I have received a direct QSL letter from the
"Television and Radio Transmitter Centre of Krasnodar
Territory" confirming my reception of the 171 KHz tx.
broadcasting "Chechnya Svobodnaya" program. The letter
includes the following information about the
transmitter:
freq.: 171 khz
callsign: RW-444
model: Buran-M
power: 1200 Kw.
antenna: ARRT
operation time: 03.00-21.00 GMT.
The v/s is Mr. Valery Bulakh, Chief Executive of
"Television and Radio Transmitter Centre of Krasnodar
Territory". ADDR used: Territorial Centre for
Broadcasting and Radio Communications-4, p.
Oktyabrjskiy, Tbilisskiy rayon, 352341, Krasnodarskiy
Kray, Russia. Sent CD no r/p. Received three big
calendars with views of tx. centre too.

Saludos.

M.Molano
Salamanca