[HCDX] MW Circle Website news

Since the Medium Wave Circle re-launched its web site on 31st March there
has been continued development.

In April we added:

1) A substantial collection of over 50 independent receiver reviews has been
added, re-housed from Radio Netherlands.
	http://www.mwcircle.org/page100.htm

2) Audio clips from the new R Caroline & Laser 558 CDs have been added so
you can listen before you buy.
	http://www.mwcircle.org/mcd.htm#rc

3) Another archive CD has been added to our catalogue, namely the archive of
the famous Sony ICF2010/2001D receiver
	http://www.mwcircle.org/mcd.htm#sony

4) An example extract from the MWC All Time DX Logs has been added on line
so you can see what you are getting before you order the Volume 51 Archive
CD
	http://www.mwcircle.org/mcd.htm#vol51

5) A direct link to the Circle shop.
	www.mwcircle.org/shop.htm

6) An Introduction in Portuguese has been added
	http://www.mwcircle.org/page63.htm

7) An Introduction in Danish has been added
	http://www.mwcircle.org/page52.htm

8) Live Solar Terrestrial Data direct from NOAA is now fed directly to our
Home Page;
	http://www.mwcircle.org/index.htm

9) The popular "Hear Some DX" has been expanded to include South America,
Africa, Mexico & Canada.
	http://www.mwcircle.org/page10.htm

10) Some more QSL cards and photos have been added to their respective
galleries
	http://www.mwcircle.org/page20.htm

What would you like to see on the MWC website?

Enjoy!

Steve Whitt

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.