[HCDX] WADR 12000

WADR - West Africa Democracy Radio

Monitoring on 15 Nov, their schedule at the moment
seems to be:
0700-0800 UT English on 12000
0800-0900 UT French on 12000

Thanks for the tips Glenn Hauser, Andy Sennitt, Wolfgang
Bueschel. The original info via CRW was submitted by
Dr. Hansjoerg Biener.

73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

-------
I wrote:
-------

 WADR 17555

On 14 Nov I noted a message from Martin Schoech/crwatch telling
that West Africa Democracy Radio will start regular broadcasts on this date
0700 UT for two hours each day on 17555.
I was a bit late, and when tuning to 17555 at 0830 UT there was only
a strong open carrier, which closed a few seconds later.
Did anyone listen at 0700 if WADR was on the air?
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.