[HCDX] Alfa Lima International regularly on 15070, also this weekend again

[HCDX] Alfa Lima International regularly on 15070, also this weekend again

Alfa Lima International regularly on 15070, also this weekend again

Last 3 weeks  have been een huge succes, we have  been penetrating
deep into Canada and USA. aswell received by a lot in south and east
Europe end got a few reports from Australia. We hope conditions are
still the same upcomming weekend or maybe even better.
WE wont have the exact times when w'll be on air, but for sure that
we try to be on a lot in the weekend..
Frequency will be 15070 and maybe aswell a few times on 21860
We will be 90 % of the time we spent on air also in the chatroom
witch can be found at
http://www.alfalima.net/chatroom
Emails are also more than welcome. info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and we will also react on postings in the sw pirates forum at
http://www.alfalima.net/forum
If you like to receive our QSL Card see the information below

PS,,, There are also other pirates that might be airing a program,
Keep an eye out for Cupido on 21890, Black arrow on 15795 or 15076
and RSI (radio Space shuttle International) on 15800. In might be
that our information is 25 < 0 >25 kc Incorrect so  turn the dail a
little ;)

Greetings from Alfred Zoer ( Alfa Lima Int )

-------------------------------------
Our email address
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Surf to Alfa Lima web
Short-wave Pirate Radio
http://www.alfalima.net
and
www.alfalima.net/start as your startingpage
______________________
_____________________________________
Our QSL Card? Send your report to:
Alfa Lima Int
Pobox 663
7900AR
Hoogeveen
the Netherlands

Enclose 1 euro or dollar or what ever for reply
_____________________________________
Online Radio listening/logs and electronics forum
http://www.alfalima.net/forum
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
More info at: http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom