Fra: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af charles
bolland
Sendt: 10. oktober 2005 12:42
Til: Cumbre; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; wghauser
Emne: [HCDX] Unident

5040, Unident, 1102-1116    Noted a man in comments until 1107.  Then a
woman talks for awhile and is joined
by others.  I can't distinguish the language, but it's not Indonesian or
Chinese.  It could be Burmese, but I can't identify  Burmese either.
The
format of the program sounds like the format I recall from the Burmese
station on 4725 when it was active? At 1113 a man and woman discuss
something.  By 1115 it's difficult to hear the broadcast enough to tell
what's
happening.  During the best period of listening, the signal was at a
poor
level.  (Chuck Bolland, October 10, 2005)
and nothing popped up.   (Chuck
Bolland, October 10, 2005)

Chuck Bolland
Clewiston, Florida USA