[HCDX] Radio Aultura

Peru, 5014.46, Radio Aultura, 1029-1045, Initailly noted two woman in
coversation.  Many mentions of "Peru".
Following this, promos and Ads until 1031 when Huaynos music presented until
1036.  Afterwards more comments
from a number of individuals.  There were a good number of Peruvian Radio
Stations active this morning on
the 4 meg band, but none were as solid, at my location, as Radio Aultura
was.   So this station remained at a good
level thru and beyond the time frame listed above.  (Chuck Bolland, October
10, 2005)

Peru, 9720, Radio Victoria, 1045-1050  Noted a couple of men in preaching
mode.  Checked 6020.20 and
program was parallel.  Both broadcasts were interrupted with splatter and
other sorts of QRM.  Signals were
poor.  (Chuck Bolland, October 10, 2005)

 Indonesia, 9525, Voice of Indonesia,(pres) 1051-1100  Noted a very strong
carrier here.  Continued to listen and periodically the audio came up as if
the station was experiencing problems in that area.  Previous loggings by
others, suggested that this station had transmitter problems?  I wonder if
anyone is working on the transmitter?
When the audio did pop in, it was at a good level.  (Chuck Bolland, October
10, 2005)

Chuck Bolland
Clewiston, Florida
NRD525, Dipole/homebrew preselector.