[HCDX] Finally a logging!

Fellas, I've been spending about all my time on the medium-waves, and specifically searching for trans-Pacific dx.  The earlier part of the week was exceptional with up to 33 stations heard with audio including in Japan, Korea, Vietnam, North and South Korea, China, Russia, Taiwan, and Australia.  The shortwaves have been dismal by comparison, although I did note a substantial improvement in the tropical bands later in the week.  This morning I have one new log, and one old one (just to keep my fingers (and ears) in practice!):

RUSSIA 5920, 0553-, Magadan Radio Sep 28 Local program with ads mentioning Kamchatka, in Russian.  Fair to good at times, but mostly under cochannel WBOH.  Weather forecast at 0558.  Hearing some negative temperatures all ready.  Petropavlovsk mentioned, so still a local program.  Kamchatka mentioned in an at at 0559.  5 + 1 time pips at 0600.  TC for Moscow and into Radio Rossii program from the sounds of it.  Now over WBOH.  (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

MALAYSIA 5030, 1437-, RTM Sarawak Oct 8 I'm assuming this is the station which is equal in strength to CNR 1 from Beijing with Koran recitals non-stop.  Often stronger than China, so I can't imagine it being anything else.  Presumably on at this time during Ramadan.  I didn't notice them here earlier in the week. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

--

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom